Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gonna Keep Doing This

Assalamualaikum,
The time is 2317 and I am still up. It's been a very hot night for the past few days and I can't seem to have a good night sleep. Ah well, I am in Johor, not at home where I got my AC installed in my room. I'm pretty sure that I'll be leaving by this weekend as I've been not as helpful as I want to.

Was sick, what should I do?

Talking about sick, I was really sick; diarrhea, headache, coughing, sneezing, and feeling weak all over. Darn it! I hate it when I can't be as strong as I'm used to just because an illness struck me.

But hey, jatuh sakit ni kifarah dosa. Petanda aku kena berehat dari melakukan dosa and maybe tambahkan pahala yang berkurangan.

Insaf kejap, sebab aku sedar aku ni macam mana,..

Allah,

Okay...aku buat keputusan untuk terus berblogging. It's gonna be hard but I have decided that having a medium to write might be helpful in increasing my vocabulary and at the same time helping to boost my ever low self-confidence. :)




Okay, ni agak melebih :')

Hahahahahhahahadoiiii Ikah, make me proud.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment